Give a Donation
Vision on Mission (VOM), a non-governmental organization (NGO) that has been in existence since 1995, but incorporated on 17th August 2001 under the Trinidad and Tobago Companies (1995) Act, is dedicated to effectively addressing the needs and risks of the socially displaced by providing them with the programmes and services necessary for their successful rehabilitation and transition into the community; the only NGO of this caliber in the region, providing such services.
As of 2017, 70% of VOM’s clients who have utilized the organization’s services and participated in its pre-release programmes have not become a recidivist or a re-offender.
Your contribution to VOM goes directly to the organization’s efforts in assisting ex-offenders, prisoners, deportees, the socially displaced and delinquent youth, to successfully reintegrate into society as a productive, responsible and contributing member of the community. Your contribution will assist the organization in the following:
- To provide both counselling and rehabilitation services during and after incarceration to facilitate resettlement in their communities.
- To assist clients in obtaining jobs, training and life skills
- To provide job placement services for ex-offenders, returning citizens, and the socially displaced
- To provide temporary accommodation, meals, clothing, hygiene, transportation, etc. through the establishment of VOM’s three (3) in-transit facilities.
- To continue to provide and expand VOM’s pre-release programmes which are tailored towards improving an offender’s cognitive, behavioural and restructuring opportunities, and results in an increase in public safety and a reduction in recidivism.
To donate today and take part in the organization’s efforts at reducing recidivism and creating safer communities, complete the online form or download and complete the VOM Donation form.